CKI is seeking for employ multiple Functional/Solution Analysts for a contract engagement with one of our Melbourne based Client
About the role:
The Automation Tester will be responsible for Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Defect Resolution, Test Summary Reports
Experience & Skills
- Experience in developing test automation framework in an agile project environment.
- Experience in preparation of test scripts, test data and perform test execution using testing tools.
- Experience in testing tools that includes but not limited to – Selenium, MS Test, Specflow, Browser stack, Protractor for Angular JS.
- Experience in developing test scripts using C#, .Net on Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience in BDD framework, GIT repository (branching, resolving merge conflicts).
- Experience in establishing CI/CD pipeline for test automation.
- Experience in Virtual Machine (VM) set-up using Selenium grid for test execution.
- Prepare and maintain test artefacts related to automation.
- Experience in agile projects and active participation in agile ceremonies.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively in a team.
Interested Candidates are required to apply with updated full Resume (word version). Responses and queries are to be directed via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org