CKI Resources are looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract opportunity with one of our Clients in Darwin.
• Applying business analysis techniques and tools to document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows.
• Working closely with Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business requirements, content required for the solution build and future state process maps.
• Working with stakeholder groups and facilitating workshops, interviews, focus groups and walk-throughs that may include, but is not limited to activities and outputs for:
o Functional and Non-Functional Requirements;
o Technical Requirements supporting architecture and integration;
o Business process mapping (BPMN2.0);
o Business engagement and organisation change;
o Set-Up activities of the TrakCare solution.
1. Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ gap and process analysis.
2. Demonstrated experience working on a large program under tight timeframes, balancing competing priorities, undertaking business analysis activities, developing deliverables, producing process maps and other process collateral.
3. Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard
4. Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.