CKI Resources are looking for Business Analysts for a number of upcoming projects in Melbourne and interstate.
The successful candidates must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable managing and engaging with stakeholders of all levels.
Your day to day activities will include but not limited to the following:
• Engage with business stakeholders of all levels to understand and define requirements
• Produce high quality deliverables to agreed standards and methodologies.
• Document To-Be Process flows
• Provide input to project/system scoping, sizing and estimating activities.
• Plan, lead and facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders and technical experts to gather, analyse and model functional requirements and solutions.
• Provide status updates to the Project Manager
Skills and Experience The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• High level oral and written communication skills including ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
• Requirement gathering and clarification skills
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• High level organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise time to meet deadlines and client expectations.
• Highly effective client liaison, change management, negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Significant experience in gap analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and prioritisation, specification, management and traceability.
• Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
• Experience in large transformational projects with ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities of business change.