CKI Resources are looking for a Data Modeller for a contract role with one of our clients in Melbourne.
Skills & Experience:
- At least total 10 years of IT experience with at least 8 years in Data Architecture & Design
- Strong experience in data modelling & analysis, data migration strategy, data alignment across multiple applications, data governance, heterogeneous data identification, data masking/transformation, data mining activities
- Strong proven experience in MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, any other NoSQL database
- Strong proven experience in building data models using Erwin & Hackolade modelling tools
- Strong hands on experience doing data analysis using different format of XML, JSON, CSV, …etc
- Strong experience in AWS Data Storage & Services
- You will use your advanced data architecture experience, knowledge and skills to define and execute the data strategy and data migration for the team.
- Perform the required data analysis and data modelling in order to build Erwin data model and physical data model for the designed solution to align with the architecture framework.
- Ensure that the produced model is mature and matching the requirements with comprehensive data governance and management principles are applied such as data cleansing, data quality check, data transformation, data lineage, data consistency and integrity, backup and archival policies, data storage policies, record management and retention, data access management and data encryption.
- You will be responsible for producing and implementing data migration strategy across databases of various technology types inclusive of but not limited to MongoDB, PostgreSQL Files, Mainframe.