CKI Resources are looking for an Information Security Governance Specialist for a contract role with one of our clients in Darwin.
• Information security implementation experience with a strong knowledge and understanding of the ISM and its controls;
• Experience in information, cyber and/or technology risk and security related compliance and governance.
• Experience in developing information security related plans, processes, work instructions and procedures;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience interacting with a wide range of technical and business stakeholders
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure relevant information security policies and procedures are developed and/or updated to align with the ISM.
• Develop the necessary documentation such as processes, work instructions and procedures to ensure the program and project alignment with ISM ;
• Develop appropriate governance and reporting artefacts to support the development of a System Security Framework for all the ICT Projects;
• Undertake periodic reviews of the solution design and configuration to ensure Security Controls have been implemented as defined in the system Security plan.