CKI is looking for a Order Administrator for a permanent opportunity with one of our clients based out of Melbourne.
About the role
The Orders Administrator is responsible for the receipt, evaluation and management of Customer requests. The role is responsible for selecting the best logistics solution in terms of supply of spare parts and repair solutions, as well as coordinating and monitoring all activities from order to final delivery including invoicing of the products / services.
- Management of the Customer orders and quotations cycle for both spare parts and repair services, identifying the best logistic solution in delivering the products and/or services.
- Processing Customer orders, quotations and contractual requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing support to Customers for the portfolios management, logistic flow monitoring and expediting of orders.
- Management and monitoring of invoicing process.
- Cooperation with Material Management & Planning to implement the effective way of operation, co-ordination and integration of Customers/Operators requirements.
- Management of the orders processing to meet the budget, ensuring full compliance with the commitments, highlighting any deviation between the budget and orders fulfilment.
- Management of Consignment Stock (consumption, deliveries, replenishment, inventories)
- Assisting Customers on determining spare parts
- Coordination and communicating between Customers and Company regarding availability of parts necessary to perform modifications
Skills and experience
- Minimum Cert IV Business Administration or Advance Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Order Administration or Logistics role
- Advanced organisation & time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Customer Service Skills and orientation (reactivity, courtesy, efficiency)
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Able to work under high demanding/stressing environments to meet customer deadlines
- Hold Australian Citizenship to work in Australia.
- Bachelor of Business
- Good working knowledge of SAP
Interested Candidates are required to reply asap with the following information: 1) State the position 2) Provide a cover letter detailing background summarising skills, experience & qualifications relevant to position description and a comment on availability and remuneration. 3) Attach updated full Resume (word version) Responses and queries are to be directed via email only to email@example.com