CKI is seeking to employ a Process Analyst for a contract engagement with one of our Melbourne based Clients.
About the role:
You will be a part of a project team deploying a large high profile solution within Victorian Government
- Document as-is/to-be process flows
- Documenting a range of flow types including, operational / user process, data flows, system flows.
- Document flows to various levels of decomposition including, Level 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Report on pain-points/bottle necks and areas of process improvement.
- Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
- Document requirements
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Negotiate, and resolve problem, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 5 years of proven system solution analytical experience.
- Advanced specialisation to process re-engineering.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a business/functional Analyst preferably with Azure DevOps
- Experience with negotiating with users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations.
Interested Candidates are required to apply with updated full Resume (word version). Queries are to be directed via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org