CKI is looking for a Procurement Officer for a Part time opportunity with one of our clients based out of Melbourne.
A successful candidate would be performing the following Key Delivery Position Objectives
- Follow procurement policy guidelines
- Review Purchase requisitions
- Issue Purchase Orders in a timely manner
- Manage and monitor freight movements
- Manage and delegate Freight invoices for approval
- Complete credit applications
- Obtain pricing and quotes from external suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers
- Manage outstanding/open Orders
- Manage Vendor approvals and creation in SAP
A successful candidate will posses the following Professional/Technical Experience:
- Experience in purchasing\procurement
- Experience in Finance Administration
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Explores positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that gain acceptance of all parties.
- Produces results or provides service that meets or exceeds organisation standards
- Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of co-workers, managers, and customers, striving to ensure their full satisfaction
- Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
Interested Candidates are required to reply asap with the following information: 1) State the position 2) Provide a cover letter detailing background summarising skills, experience & qualifications relevant to position description and a comment on availability and remuneration. 3) Attach updated full Resume (word version) Responses and queries are to be directed via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org