CKI is seeking to employ a Project Coordinator for a contract engagement with one of our Premier Victorian clients
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong service orientation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders and staff from different levels within the organisation and project teams
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Establish, maintain and produce reports, documents and presentation packs to enable project deliverables to be met.
- Track and monitor project deliverables and provide project teams with appropriate insights as required.
- Coordinate project resources in terms of processing resource requests and arranging for on-boarding activities.
- Process invoices and maintain up-to-date project financial records as well as prepare end of month reconciliation with the corporate financial system.
- Manage other administrative tasks including meeting organisation, agenda and minutes production and ad-hoc requests as required.
- Ensure that all project information, documentation and products can be easily located and accessed by project teams including file maintenance, version control and archiving.
- Ensure quality standards are meet according to the Project Management Methodology & Governance framework.
Interested Candidates are required to apply with updated full Resume (word version). Queries are to be directed via email only to email@example.com