CKI Resources are looking for Project Managers to deliver a number of upcoming software and infrastructure projects in Melbourne and interstate.
Your day to day accountabilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Manage stakeholders through effective negotiation and influence.
• Manage vendors and partners
• Prepare and presenting reports for project steering committee
• Proactively communicate and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
• Project progress and cost reporting.
• Manage escalation of project issues and risks
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
• Over 5 years’ experience in project management
• Tertiary qualifications in information technology
• An industry based project management qualification, for example PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMI’s PMP, PMI-ACP, or IPMA Level B or higher
• Experience in project managing large, complex system integration projects
• Experience managing senior stakeholders across business and technology
• Agile experience desirable