CKI Resources are looking for a Release Manager for a contract role with one of our clients in Melbourne.
- Release schedules
- Environment schedules
- Status reports
- Project Plans
- Deployment Plans
- Issue/Risk Logs
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience providing Release Management services for IT system solutions.
- Plan high level forward release calendar and communicate to all applicable parties.
- Work collaboratively with project team members including Program Manager, Team Lead, Test Lead.
- Ensure development / test / production environments are managed effectively.
- Measure and monitor release progress to ensure aligned with agreed timelines.
- Track and work ‘hands-on’ to resolve release risk/issues which may impede agreed schedule.
- Convene go/no go sessions at applicable release milestone/gates.
- Ensure low level release/deployment plans are maintained.
- Coordinate release day/night activities.
- Work with Change / Communication teams to ensure release scope and business impacts are effectively communicated to stakeholders/users.
- Draft and present weekly status reports to project team, and to senior executives.
- Work to refine the automated deployment processes through various phases of development through to production.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps automated deployment pipelines is a strong preference for this role.
- Experience with Salesforce platform system releases is a nice to have but not a mandatory requirement.