CKI Resources are looking for Scrum Masters to work on a number of upcoming projects here in Melbourne and interstate.
As the Scrum Master you will be responsible for leading and managing Agile ceremonies, removing any team level blockers and impediments where they can and communicate any escalation on risk and issues as required.
Your day to day activities will include but not limited to the following:
• Facilitating all team ceremonies, including the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
• Managing and tracking team’s performance and ensuring compliance to these ceremonies.
• Assist the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
• Actively addresses issues that may impede or block progress so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Iteration.
• Managing the Agile team, reporting performance metrics, escalating issues by exception and informing appropriate personnel of external impediments that they cannot resolve.
• Ensure all stories and tasks are created and assigned to team members and tracks updates on daily basis and ensure team has updated tasks appropriately for accurate reporting.
• Preparing team level reports to present to relevant stakeholders and track team’s performance.
• Review technical debt, defect debt after every sprint and work with product owner and team to decide appropriate treatment.
To be successful, you will be must be able to demonstrate the following in current / previous roles:
• 3+ years/ expertise in Scrum methodology and proven, practical success in coaching teams
• Relationship-building skills to build high-performing teams who care about themselves, each other, and delivering high-quality outcomes
• Creative problem solver by deconstructing the complex, asking appropriate questions, seeking alternative viewpoints, recognising and reconciling competing values
• Mentoring expertise to educate team members on the Scrum framework to uplift capability in existing business resources
• Highly effective client liaison, change management, negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to liaise effectively with business representatives and senior stakeholders.
• Able to work in work under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Flexible and adaptable to changes in project scope, timeframes and/or strategic direction.