CKI Resources are looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer for a long term contract opportunity with one of our Clients in Darwin.
• Analyse requirements and convert requirements to design documents such as system interfaces, data and associated workflow processes, using industry standard techniques
• Apply technical skills to develop, test, implement and support workable solutions which include but are not limited to software applications, web sites, system interfaces, workflows and user interfaces
• Apply strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve complex technical design issues and software debugging
• Demonstrated high level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise efficient code with a range of technologies
• Demonstrated skill in writing software using C# and the Microsoft .Net framework
• Demonstrated skill in designing relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
• Demonstrated skills with an Object Relational Mapping framework such as NHibernate, LLBLGen or Entity Framework
• Demonstrated skills with modern version control systems such as Mercurial, Git or Subversion
• Demonstrated skill in writing unit tests
• Demonstrated skill in issue tracking toolsets such as JIRA