CKI Resources are looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer for a long term contract opportunity with one of our Clients in Darwin.
The Senior Analyst Programmer will be required to be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include gathering and analysing system requirements, developing, refining, testing and debugging applications in support of the programs.
• Analyse requirements and convert requirements to design documents such as system interfaces, data and associated workflow processes, using industry standard techniques
• Apply technical skills to develop, test, implement and support workable solutions which include but are not limited to software applications, web sites, system interfaces, workflows and user interfaces
• Apply strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve complex technical design issues and software debugging
• Produce quality deliverables to agreed standards such as technical specifications, interface specifications and unit test cases
• Write concise efficient code with a range of technologies
• Demonstrated high level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise efficient code with a range of technologies
• Demonstrated skill in writing software using C# and the Microsoft .Net framework
• Demonstrated skill in designing relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
• Demonstrated skills with an Object Relational Mapping framework such as NHibernate, LLBLGen or Entity Framework
• Demonstrated skills with modern version control systems such as Mercurial, Git or Subversion