CKI Resources are looking for a number of Senior Full Stack .Net Developers for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Melbourne.
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex project solutions using C# .NET 5, 4.X and .NET Core.
- SQL Server development experience, including performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience in front-end web development using Angular, HTML 5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Experience in developing REST APIs, Azure Functions and Microservices.
- Experience in Azure Devops / Visual studio.
- Experience creating unit tests using appropriate backend and frontend frameworks (MS Test, VS Unit Test Framework, Jasmine etc).
- Experience working as part of a Scrum Agile team.
- Consultant should be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and take ownership for the quality and delivery of the technical solution.
- Design, develop and package the configuration, code or services required to complete work items with consultation of lead developer
- Ensure the code or configuration adheres to appropriate privacy, security and accessibility standards
- Create unit tests to verify the correctness of their work using appropriate testing frameworks
- Create “pull requests” for their work for review by the lead developer and incorporate any feedback back in to their configuration or code
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, working closely with testers to ensure bugs have been properly diagnosed, estimated and resolved
- Assist with technical issues / concerns that arise during the “Deployment” phase, supporting deployment and release activities
- Attend spring review meetings, providing clarifications at the product owners request and potentially demonstrating the operation of some of the delivered components