CKI is seeking to employ a Senior .Net Developer for a contract engagement with one of our Premier Victorian clients.
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex project solutions using C# .NET 5, 4.X and .NET Core.
- SQL Server development experience, including performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience in front-end web development using Angular, HTML 5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Experience in developing REST APIs, Azure Functions and Microservices.
- Experience in Azure DevOps / Visual studio.
- Experience creating unit tests using appropriate backend and frontend frameworks (MS Test, VS Unit Test Framework, Jasmine etc).
- Experience working as part of a Scrum Agile team.
- Consultant should be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and take ownership for the quality and delivery of the technical solution.
- Solid experience with Azure cloud technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services
- Design, develop and package the configuration, code or services required to complete work items
- Ensure the code or configuration adheres to appropriate privacy, security and accessibility standards
- Create unit tests to verify the correctness of their work using appropriate testing frameworks
- Demonstrate technical leadership to internal team and stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, working closely with testers to ensure bugs have been properly diagnosed, estimated and resolved
- Assist with technical issues / concerns that arise during the “Deployment” phase, supporting deployment and release activities
- Attend sprint review meetings, providing clarifications at the product owners request and potentially demonstrating the operation of some of the delivered components
Interested Candidates are required to apply with updated full Resume (word version). Queries are to be directed via email only to email@example.com.