CKI Resources are looking for a Solution Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our Clients in Melbourne. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in selecting, designing and overseeing implementation of applications (on-premise and SaaS) at an enterprise level.
• Create Key Decision Documents (KDDs)
• Create Solution Outlines using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks
• Create Solution Architectures using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks
• Ensure solutions align with Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards
• (Networks) Scope, plan, estimate, architect, and support detailed design of IT projects and optimisation activities related to Data Centre and Campus networks, Wireless and Telephony.
• Ability to communicate complex technical designs and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, enterprise/domain architects, and business analysts to define solution architectures.
• Willingness to adopt a one-team attitude when dealing with other groups within the University Services organisation.
• Experience in implementing SaaS solutions.
• Experience with application integration in cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments.
• Experience with software development across the entire lifecycle.
• Knowledge of infrastructure and network solution architectures.