CKI Resources are looking for a Spatial Business Analyst / GIS Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Melbourne.
- Must have proven experience of working directly in the Geospatial domain
- Must have a total of 10 years Business Analyst experience
- Must have proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to listen attentively and be a proactive communicator
- Ability to produce requirements documentation
- Commitment to report regularly on progress verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform financial analysis of tangible and intangible benefits
- Ability to identify relevant risks and take these into consideration
- Ability to respect other professionals and their respective roles
- Confidence to speak openly and honestly
- Use a flexible approach yet understand the need for process
- Must be a proactive, clear and factual communicator with the ability to explain technical scenarios
- Ability to express technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions both orally and in writing
- Work with the business, stakeholders and industry to facilitate, define and capture business requirements and assist in defining functional solutions.
- Establish the business benefits, cost and risk of a minimum of three options for storing and serving up spatial data in a planning context.
- Provide a detailed rationale for the preferred solution.