CKI is seeking for employ multiple BI developers for a contract engagement with one of our Melbourne based Client.
About the role:
- Investigate and analyse multi system data integration requirements, issues and deficiencies and recommend options for consideration.
- Actively identify and implement improvements to the sourcing and accuracy of data.
- Contribute to the analysis, validation, and verification of business requirements, with reference to data.
- Develop, unit test and implement agreed solutions to meet business requirements
- Delivery of business analytics, business intelligence and ad-hoc analysis as required
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience using Microsoft BI Stack: SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- 5 years’ experience in designing and building solutions in the database layer e.g MS SQL Server.
- 3 years’ experience in SQL Server replication.
- Solid experience in Master Data Services (MS MDS) and Change Data Capture (SQL Server).
- Experience managing releases using Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Experience in analysing large data sets in a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge in ETL development for data warehouse data load and transformations including data load experience for dimensions and fact tables.
- Strong experience in data warehouse data and dimensional modelling with dimensions and fact tables.
- Experienced in the creation of ETL processes and scripts using SSIS and SQL.
- Solid experience with Azure cloud technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services.
- 5+ years of experience in Power BI data modelling, dashboard development and visualization.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau and PowerBI).
Interested Candidates are required to apply with updated full Resume (word version). Queries are to be directed via email only to email@example.com