CKI Resources are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a long term contract opportunity with one of our Clients in Melbourne.
The Technical Business Analyst will:
• Review in-scope devices and produce recommendations to business and project stakeholders.
• Facilitate stakeholder focus groups to resolve issues and support solution design.
• Participate in implementation planning and produce implementation approach
• Develop solution design and support implementation for Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Printers and Scanners.
• Support the testing process within clinical context.
• Produce operation support documentation and processes.
• Produce progress completion reports as required
Demonstrated experience as a Technical Business Analyst on complex, large scale, multi system Design/Build projects, including;
o Gathering and documenting business and technical requirements.
o Liaising being the conduit between multiple project stakeholders (technical and business).
o Facilitating and coordinating key project activities between multiple project stakeholders (technical and business).
o Developing standard documentation such as solution design, implementation plans and testing plan and progress reporting.
o Developing operational support documentation and new business processes.
o Participation in current state / future state analysis to produce recommendations that support the objectives of the project.
Demonstrated technical experience with the following including installation and configuration:
o Networked desktop and laptop computers
o Wireless tablets and mobile phones
o High speed network printers
o Local printers such as Windows desktop printing
o Document scanners
o Specialised devices such as barcode printers, bar code readers, specialised scanning devices
o Networking infrastructure and Wifi
o Deployment and installation methods